Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The web portal of MyKFCExperience, i.e., www.mykfcexperience.com, is very user friendly, and the process to take the survey is effortless. It is difficult for one to face an issue when using the portal. That said, there may arise some doubts, complaints, or questions with regard to the MyKFCExperience survey. Therefore, KFC has designed a set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to help you in all manners whatsoever. So, it is the company’s sincere efforts for you to go through these questions and find immediate answers to all your doubts. Here are the most Frequently Asked Questions that the participants of MyKFCExperience seek answers to:
- What is the reward for participating in the KFC survey?
The benefits are two-fold. First, once you complete the survey, you get a coupon code that you can use at the KFC outlet to get a free KFC Go Cup, or a burger, or a whopper, or fries or any other side. Second, with your honest review, the outlet gets to improve, and you avail better services in the future.
- The portal shows that the Survey Code is wrong or already exhausted; what does this mean?
The above pop-up means that either you have entered a wrong Survey Code, and if not, the same has already been used once to participate in the survey. It is pertinent to mention here that you can use the Unique Survey Code only once.
- When I visited the store within 30 days from getting the coupon code/verification code, the store declined the same, saying it has expired. Why?
It is very important to note that the coupon code is valid for 30 days from the day you made the purchase and not from the day you participated in the survey. It is advised to take the survey as soon as possible so that you have ample time to avail of the benefits.
- What is the cost of the KFC Go Cup that is being given out as a reward for participating in the survey?
KFC Go Cup costs around $2.90. The price may vary from location to location.
- I am 16 years old and made a purchase at the KFC outlet and received a receipt with the Survey Code mentioned on it. Could I avail of the benefits of the survey?
No, the eligibility criteria to participate in the survey is that you should be aged 18 years or more. If not, the outlet will decline your coupon code due to ineligibility.
- I tried calling the KFC to get a few doubts cleared, but could not connect to them. Is there an alternative like an Email ID that I can write to?
To start with, it is important to mention that the customer support team for calling is available only from 7 AM to 7 PM CST. In addition to this, if you want to write an Email to KFC, the ID is firstname.lastname@example.org or an online form available at https://www.kfc.com/about/contact-us. The team is quick to respond and resolve all your queries.